Hi there, I am so glad you are here!
Keyes to Life Photography was a dream that came to life in 2016 when I decided to invest in a better camera and turn my passion into a business. I began doing sessions outdoors and at families' homes all over the area. Then in early 2021, I came across the perfect place for my FIRST studio. In May of that year, Keyes to Life officially had a studio! I began investing in many more backdrops, client closet, and tons more props.
Because of all of my amazing clients past and present in 2023, I have a large variety of backdrops, outfits, props, and more to choose from and I am able to offer both fun minis and those precious timeless portraits for you and your family.
I look forward to continuing to be there and capturing some of your family's most precious memories.
Meet the Lady behind the Camera
Hi, I am Candice, the lady behind the lens.
Photography started as a passion of mine as a child. I have always been the one with a camera or nowadays, a phone in my hand taking candids at family dinners and get-togethers.
A little about me-
- I start every day with Coffee and Jesus
- I am a dog mom to 3 German Shepherds
- I love animals of all sizes (bring them to your session!)
- I love to Travel ;) Hint, Hint!
- Sunrises and Sunsets are my favorite times of the day
- Fall is the best season for many reasons
- I Love football, especially college. Go Vols!
I love meeting new clients all the time and cannot wait to meet you too!